Thursday 5 February 2009


Hi everyone. Unfortunately, Earlham's email server is out, so I would like to apologize to everyone who was supposed to get Email today from me. (Sorry, Laura) 

In other News, SUCCESS!! 

I finally have a chance to get some pictures up on line!! I was having some trouble with the Email connection in the Library and had oh none of you care about the technical explanation. You just want the pictures, dont you!! It always about the pictures, and I blame you, yes you, Christopher!! (OK, I dont actually have anything against any of the Christopher's reading this Blog, but it was fun to try to mess with their heads for a second.) Anyway, this first picture is of some of the scenery from this beautiful country. Those of you who know me best will remember how much I love nice scenery. Those of you who dont know me best are missing out. (My mom says so!) 

Anyhow, that's all I can get you now, (as my battery is being a complete drama queen and saying it will die if it doesn't get power soon), but do expect more pictures from me soon. And also, the internet has been working more frequently on my computer, so I might be able to skype soon. There will be a test run with Laura tomorrow, and depending on how that goes, we will see how viable it is at all. 

In the meantime, take care, 

Peace, Love, and Photographs
--Alex

No comments:

Post a Comment