Monday 30 March 2009

Hello my faithful followers. And to ye of little faith. I know you probably thought that I wasnt c oming back, but here I am. I must admit, I got lost on my way here. Then I forgot my password. But, I have reaccessed my Blog.

Anyway, you must be wondering why I have been away so long. The answer is that I was dutifulygetting my coursework done. This isnt to say that I couldnt have sent you an Email or so; I admit I could have at least done that. But I did got a bit distracted. Sorry.

Anyway Im back now. Writing essays was fine. Just like writing at Earlham. (Except no 24 hour lab) As for right now, I had my first day at Oakgrove integrated school. It was a really good day, but Im still not sure what I ought to be doing there. The school has two weeks off over easter, and while I would love to go to the north coast of Antrim and surf, but I have a feeling I will be working. On what is anyones guess.

Also, I believe I went to Dublin since the last time I wrote. Dublin was fantastic. The parade was OK, but everything else, the Crepes, the Theater, that was all excelent.

Anyway, I hope everyone else is doing OK, and looking forward to May. It is about time I saw my wonderful family again.



...Kit can come too. (Stupid didnt take my offer for a draw...)

--Alex

1 comment:

  1. Not sure how i arrived here- i thought i was replying to USHI who left me a comment.. but obviously, you are Alex.. anyway, glad to be here.

    Read a couple of your posts including the older ones and you do have a good sense of humour.

    Enjoyed visiting you today..

    Smiles,
    ~Silver
    Reflections/
    One Day at a Time

    ReplyDelete